I'm a Member of the Outlawz

Saturday, March 16, 2013

CBLA_SF7 - I have fallen in love many times...

http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/1/post/2013/02/-anything-goes-friday-sentiment-challenge-7.html
I love sentimental and Love Cards and this one was inspired by the fact, my husband asked me if I had any cards for men to buy for their wives and girlfriends?!! Imagine my surprise when I had to tell him "No"! So ladies, here is my first one....I hope you like it, and I hope it will inspire some romance in other places on our planet as well!

2 comments:

  1. Very romantic and sentimental great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation! I love the colors you chose and the embossing is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cardz TV Stamps challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete