I'm a Member of the Outlawz

Monday, February 4, 2013

Ch#3 Boarders -Crazy4Challenge C4C171 - Challenge for Everybody

Using MS Nested Petals I placed this beautiful boarder atop Best of K&Comapny matted on White Card Stock. I punched 3 MS Aster Double Craft flowers one each of the boarder, Mat paper and DCW in pale blue that I also used to stamp the verse. I used a button and ribbon from stash I had from Michaels and ink was from Vers Magic night sky and Aegean blue. This card is entered in 3 challenges (Ch#3 Boarders, Crazy4Challenges C4C171 and Challenge for Everybody-Always Everything Goes

2 comments:

  1. I love the layout and colours of this card. Thank you for joining us at Chalenges4Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so soft and pretty love the cutout border perfect touch your bow add sweetness too.

    ReplyDelete