I'm a Member of the Outlawz

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Creative Corner/stampinwith the dragon/Inspire Me Fridays

Glossy paper layered atop white card stock, I  then Heat embossed a beautiful black lace boarder, placed red and white "Amour" ribbon from my Michael's stash on the left edge and layered it to the base of my card. I die cut two frames, one from deep red card stock one from white and stamped my heart from CTMH and placed it on pop dots. I used black and white fabric flowers layered and secured with a red and white center (Inside  I used die cut flowers from The Stamps of life but used stamps from CTMH to mimic the flowers on the  front and used red gems from my stash. the verse is from CardzTV) This card is entered in  4 contests Inspire me Fridays, Stampin with the dragon, Creative corner and  CardzTV)

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful I love your paper choices and gosh you really did wonders with just 3 colors. You are very talented and creative.

    ReplyDelete